Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello New Readers & Welcome To My Blog

I am blown away by all the support I have received since my video went viral earlier this week. My small internet community suddenly erupted after a video I made was posted on The Mighty, shortly making its way around the world wide web. The video, not specific disease related, focused on the face of illness. There is such a stigma that you must "look ill" to be ill, when in fact that is not the case. My goal was to spread "invisible illness" awareness -- and I am happy to say I think I succeed! 
I want all of you to know I read every email, comment, and message I receive on my many social media platforms! Unfortunately, with 3.8 million views, there is too much content for just one severely ill individual to reply to! Since it's just little old me, with no help to manage replies, please be patient with me. I have always tried to respond to each and every one of my awesome readers in the past -- but I don't think that is quite possible with this new influx lol My heart is so full when I read your messages, so just know that if you don't get a reply, you still succeed in making me smile! :)


My personal Facebook page (Chanel White) is for close friends and family only -- in an attempt to keep some of my life private. However, I do have a public figures page for The Tube Fed Wife! Please feel free to like the page for personal updates from me, or follow along on other social media. Big hugs!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful inspiration. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a breast cancer patient and your video was sent to me in a day where I was feeling really sick but looked awesome outside. You are such an inspiration that I'm not complaining anymore about my illness and side effects. I take them day by day and manage them the best that I can. You are in my prayers. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get doctors to stop giving up on you like your a loss cause

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is extremely difficult sometimes, and something many patients can relate to. I do a lot of advocacy work on my own behalf, and always let physicians know I am ready to fight with all I have in me.

      Delete
  5. I found your blog yesterday, after seeing someone share the Mighty video on Facebook. God placed it there for me at just the right time. I was diagnosed with MCTD last fall and finding the self you know slipping away is the hardest to grasp. I went from training for a half-Ironman triathlon to unable to open a door or brush my teeth. Thank you so much for sharing your life, challenges, and successes through this channel- I hope the visibility brings awareness to these nasty diseases! Many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete