Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hallelujah - Singing For Stem Cells Video

"And even though it all went wrong, I'll stand before the Lord of Song, with nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah."

When I first became sick I thought I was stripped of my voice forever - only to realize I could use it in a different capacity. I went from a classical vocalist, to a patient educator after my diagnosis, traveling all over the country to teach seminars on finding the beauty in illness. Now, as I fight for my life awaiting a Stem Cell Transplant, I find myself using my voice to ask for help from others. A voice can do an incredible amount of good, and I hope to continue to use mine after this life-saving treatment to educate, support, and empower patients. Please watch and share my video, or create your own, using the hashtag #singingforstemcells All proceeds benefit my stem cell transplant happening late this fall.




2 comments:

  1. Your voice is enough to bring somebody to tears, in the most beautiful way. I've been following your blog for around a year now, and the fight you have in you is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete