Sunday, April 25, 2021

April 2021

Happy Spring! The weather has been rather lovely here in Seattle. It's been a refreshing and much-needed change from the super dreary winter we had. Things have continued to improve with my GI tract thanks to the Immunoglobulin treatment. Drumroll, please... At this point, I am sustaining COMPLETLY ORALLY! I have not used my J tube for nutrition in a couple weeks. While my diet is not completely normal, it is enough to sustain human life and keep my weight stable. My GI doc is of course monitoring me closely during this transitory time. My blood work will be closely monitored to ensure nothing essential goes out of whack. I was started on a few heavy liquid multivitamins to ensure I am getting everything I need from my limited diet as well. My G tube is still being utilized daily for draining the excess things my body just cannot digest, aka residual left in the morning from the day previous. My GI doc says if I can go 6 weeks without utilizing the J tube for nutrition, it can be removed! However, the G will stick around indefinitely. This is SUCH exciting news! The only thing we are a bit considered over at the moment is the aspiration - so ill be connecting with my Pulm soon to assess.

Side note, my email subscription services are changing over the next few days. You as the subscriber dont need to do anything, though you may notice my email updates will come from a new platform and/or look a bit different than they have in the past.

Hugs, Chanel


2 comments:

  1. I ran across an old video & dug & searched for you! I am.so happy you to have found you so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is lilian N.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.saguru has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.saguru email on the internet on how he has helped so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has changed totally for good. He always wants to be by me and can’t do anything’s g without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.saguru is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR SAGURU NOW VIA EMAIL: drsagurusolutions@gmail.com He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.and his also perfect in
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 WIN EX BACK
    3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
    4 SPELL PROMOTION
    5 SPELL PROTECTION
    6 BUSINESS SPELL
    7 GOOD JOB SPELL
    8 LOTTERY SPELL and COURT CASE SPELL.

    ReplyDelete